NUMBER AND TYPE OF EQUIPMENT CHANGE AREAS
The punching system to be used in all competitions is SportIdent Air+.
All competitors will be issued with SportIdent Air+ cards by the organisers.
DEVIATIONS FROM THE RULES AND CLARIFICATIONS
There are two deviations from the rules for WSOC:
- Sprint relay is excluded from the program and the total length of the event is thus shortened by one day.
- Team officials meeting for the sprint starts at 20.00.
It is not allowed to participate in more than one championship during the week,
with these exceptions:
- Participants from WMSOC and JWSOC may participate in the WSOC relay.
- All participants in the WSOC relay must be registered as WSOC participants no later than 15:00 on 19.march 2019.
- All participants in the WSOC relay must have a valid IOF athlete license.
- WMSOC participants who are registered as WSOC participants must pay the accreditation fee, which includes the banquet.
- Participation in both WMSOC middle 2 and WSOC relay is not allowed.
- JWSOC participants who are registered as WSOC participants do not have to pay additional accreditation fees.
- Participation in both the JWSOC relay and the WSOC relay is not allowed.
In the event of having one athlete participating in more than one championship please send an email to email@example.com about this.
TEAM OFFICIALS’ MEETINGS
Team leader meetings open for team leaders and the IOF representatives will be held at Pite Havsbad the evening before each respective race. Details of the exact location will be made available later on.